Improve waste management systems across our retail, residential, commercial, and construction lines of business
New World Development is in the business of building and developing physical spaces for our customers to live their lives. Waste gets generated at scale and we need to develop an effective and efficient way in managing it.
Waste Management means the collection, sorting, cleaning and upcycling of waste. Much of this process is manual and we are looking for solutions that can help automate or at least assist our human operators.
Furthermore, we are in search of opportunities to upcycle waste into other products.
Ability to sort through high volume and high variety of waste in retail, residential, commercial, and construction environments
Ability to clean sorted waste for further processing
Identify which sorted waste materials can be upcycled into other products and which cannot
Portable enough to move from one property location to another
We are looking for:
1. Must have a sustainability impact value
2. Proven technology with results
3. Distinctive tech intellectual property
4. Revenue generated from company’s main technology
5. Intention to expand the business in both Hong Kong and/or mainland China market