Reuse and recycle wooden pallets
Wooden pallets are the most common unit load platform for handling and storing goods. Companies generate unwanted wooden pallets at exhibition fairs, and there is no collection arrangement with the original suppliers. These pallets can quickly become a nuisance. Management of used pallets can take up significant time, and resource and disposal can be expensive. Because wooden pallets are used in large quantities, the environmental impacts associated with the use of a single pallet is greatly magnified.
For example, sorting, refurbishing, dismantling and remanufacturing wooden pallets; upcycled pallet furniture.
To reduce the environmental impact brought on by wooden pallets, we are looking for environmentally friendly & technology solutions with the below features:
Solutions on recycling wooden pallets
Solutions on making wooden pallets more sustainable
We are looking for:
1. Must have a sustainability impact value
2. Proven technology with results
3. Distinctive tech intellectual property
4. Revenue generated from company’s main technology
5. Intention to expand the business in both Hong Kong and/or mainland China markets